Saturday 16 March 2013

Tre Semme Keratin Smooth Shampoo And Conditioner Review

I am so excited for this post. It is about my holy grail shampoo and conditioner. It is the Tre Semme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner.
I have long, frizzy, static, greasy unmanagable hair. It is literally your worst nightmare.
For years I have been testing smoothing and anti frizz shampoos but none of them work. Then one day I saw these 2 gems in the store and decided to give them a go. I like the heat protectant and the hair spray from the brand so I thought 'Why not'? It was the best decision I ever made.

You get a lot of product (500ml) for an extremely cheap drugstore price.
The smell is divine. It smells like their heat protectant.
It feels very luzurious in the shower, its very creamy and lathers like a dream.


The shampoo/conditioner duo leaves my hair smooth, silky, managable and my hair feels like I just walked out of the hair salon. My hair looks super shiny after using this. It is lightweight and not feel heavy in your hair. It is very clarifying. 

Finally my hair feels and looks better than ever. I never thought a shampoo as amazing as this existed. I will definately try out other things from the brand and I highly recommend it. :D

1 comment :

  1. Hi, I really like your blog! I started a site called Sweet & Style where bloggers can submit their articles to be featured to gain more traffic for their blog. I was a blogger for years gaining little to no traffic which is why I created the site. If you are interested in submitting an article or want to discuss an idea you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com. Also here is the site www.sweetandstyle.com if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete